About Park Hyatt Melbourne
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the Role
As the Human Resources Coordinator you will provide exceptional customer service to internal customers as well as administration support to the team. Working in a team of 4, you will be the first point of contact for all associates whilst supporting the Human Resources team in the day to day operations in order to achieve our purpose
This varied and dynamic role provides a chance to develop your Human Resources career within an international company; either in Australia or overseas.
Some of the responsibilities include:
· Coordinating the fortnightly payroll process for the hotel whilst liaising with Pacific payroll office
· Handling internal and external customers and enquiries
· Coordinating and distributing the efficient, accurate and timely delivery of HR administration processes relating to colleague task cycle
· Assist with the on-boarding process for new employees
· Assisting with coordinating HR projections, initiatives and events
· Ensure that the HR systems have accurate & timely data
· Support the operational HR functions to ensure personal professional development
· Completed or currently studying Human Resources or related qualification
· Previous experience in an administration role
· A strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational and time management skills
· Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Suite
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Previous experience in a hotel operation role would be advantageous
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.melbourne.park.hyatt.com and @parkhyattmelbourne
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply through www.hyatt.jobs