· Ensures the smooth running of SPA and Fitness Centre according to the established concept statement providing courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times.
· Ensures the smooth operation of SPA and Fitness Centre.
· Ensures that members and guests use the gymnasium and aerobic studio in the correct attire for that purpose at all times.
· Maintains guest satisfaction and that all employees adhere to Policies & Procedures as laid out in the operations manual.
· Conducts daily pre-shift briefings to employees on room occupancy, arrivals and departures, functions/ events and special attention that is needed.
· Handles guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and reports guest complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found and ensures follow up with guests.
· Establishes a rapport with guests, maintaining good customer relationship.
· Oversees the Club Oasis and swimming pool operations.
· Ensures all expenses are properly controlled within the department budget.
· Assists in the planning of recreation programmes and fitness activities for the guests.
· Ensures all facilities and equipment are being maintained in an operable and safe condition as per the established standards.
· Ensures the smooth integration with all other hotel operating departments, ensuring that all employees have a thorough knowledge of the Club Oasis facilities and services.
· Liaises with the Housekeeping and Engineering departments in the upkeep and maintenance of the Club Oasis and swimming pool.
· Assists in all internal administrative duties, such as control of linen, beverages and retail sales items are correctly carried out.
· Keep an optimistic and positive work attitude
· Good communication skill and management skills
· Willing to try new ways and methods of work, and brave to explore new channels
· Hospitalities graduation with at least two years relative working experience is preferred
· Fluent in English and Chinese