About Park Hyatt Sydney
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
You will join a fun, hardworking and energetic housekeeping team who ensure our rooms are transformed into a home away from home for our guests, every single day. The satisfaction and personal pride you get after your work is done will be evident in the eyes of our guests as they walk into an exceptionally clean room!
Day to Day
· Efficiently clean and makeup all aspects of the room including vacuuming, bed making, bathroom cleaning, rubbish removal and deodorizing.
· Warmly greet all guests whilst working in the rooms and assist with any directions and special requests they may have.
· To perform other reasonable duties that your team leader might ask of you.
What we are looking for?
· A good understanding of English so that you can communicate with each other and our Guests.
· Must have unrestricted working rights in Australia
· Not have any issues bending, lifting and walking for long periods.
· Be flexible enough so that you can work on a rotating roster, including weekends and public holidays.
We believe hospitality isn't just a business, it's a calling! At Park Hyatt we offer challenging careers that are more than just your typical job. Our values of Fun , Innovation and Creativity and Mutual Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. All that we do for our guests is mirrored in what we do for our most important assets – YOU!
A physically demanding job comes with some amazing rewards. Some of our associate benefits include:
· Complimentary meals in our staff restaurant
· Complimentary room nights after 1 year of service
· Special accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
· Food and Beverage Discounts
· Learning and development opportunities
· Cross training opportunities after 1 year in the role
· Nationally accredited Employee Assistance Program
How to Apply!
Please click the Apply Now button. Do not forget to include a cover letter and let us know “why you’re passionate about a position in our housekeeping department” .