*One of the finest 5-star hotels in London, Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is ideal for both business and leisure travelers, offering a peaceful yet central location. Situated in the heart of London's West End, this luxurious hotel is within walking distance to many of London's leading attractions from Buckingham Palace to the picturesque Hyde Park, along with the exclusive shopping areas of Oxford Street, Soho, Bond Street, Mayfair and Marylebone.
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best'. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
The Host/ess is accountable for providing guests with all services and assistance connected with their dining experience. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
· maintain and update the restaurant guest history records
· maintain a legible and up-to-date reservation book
· type and co-ordinate the printing of all restaurant menus for the Outlet Managers
· assisting guest's during their stay and handling guest complaints
· maximising revenue opportunities through up selling
· provide all required information about the Hotel, available services and facilities
· handle guest enquiries either by telephone or in person
· make table reservations and thereby effectively control and maximize the flow of guests
· establish a rapport with guests, providing guest recognition and good customer relationships.