· Male or Female
· Able to perform all Spa treatments featured on the Spa Alila Menu.
· Able and skilled at perform hairstyling treatments for men and women, including haircut, wash & blow-dry, styling, beard trimming & shaping.
· Ensure good communication between Spa Therapists and Spa Manager with any improvements or modifications regarding therapies, products or operations.
· Willing to learn new techniques and able to implement them by creating treatments.
· Check that all equipment is in good working order and report any damages or missing items to Spa Supervisor and Spa Manager.
· Continue to provide excellent service to all guests and employees, displaying spa etiquette and quality control.
· Continue to research new and curative products, training techniques and treatments, sharing the information.
· Follow Spa Alila core standards and SOP’s at all times.
· Ensure all treatments are carried out correctly - systematically as trained by Spa Alila.
If you are passionate about delivering a "Surprisingly different" guest experience, apply and join our team.
· Posseses Hairstyling Skills (for men and women), Massage Skills, Facial Skills, Body Treatment Skills and Reception skills.
· 1-3 years in similar position experience or similar field.
· Excellent English oral and written skills
· Ability to handle high volume with attention to detail
· Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times
· Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner
· Ability to operate computer and office equipment
· Knowledge of the generally accepted respective department principles and local regulations
· Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level attention to detail
Education and Certification:
Certificate in Hairstyling, Certificate in Barbering.
Qualified as a beauty therapist. Preferably to include ITEC / CIBTAC / CIDESCO diploma.