· Contributes to the smooth and efficient running of Guest Services Centre within the Rooms Division.
· Responsible for facilitating efficient communications for both guests and staff both within the hotel and for external communications.
· Confidently operates switchboard consoles, paging system, and associated computer equipment in accordance with departmental procedures.
· Diploma/certificate in Hospitality or Tourism Management desirable
· Good Telephone Skills
· Good Computer Skills particularly in the use of MS Office. Knowledge of Opera/Fidelio desirable
· 3-6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Preferable prerequisite knowledge of the Travel/Hotel industry