At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences to each every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
Our Hyatt Culture is represented by our mission, values, and goals through: Innovative, Respect, Service-Oriented and Inclusion. Innovative, Hyatt is forward thinking and passionate as we seek new ways to advance in the hospitality industry. Respect, Hyatt associates are inspired by the team's spirit and camaraderie given to one another. Service-Oriented, Hyatt is customer focused by providing authentic hospitality in every way every time. Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity is an integral part of who we are and what we represent.
Our commitment to you
· With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Some of our associate benefits include:
· Complimentary colleague accommodation with transport to and from the Hotel
· Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide
· Free meals in our associate restaurant across all meal periods
· Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
· Uniforms provides and laundered
· Learning & Development opportunities
As Guest Service Officer - Recreation your role will be to assist in the smooth and effective operation of the Recreation Department by providing courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service. This service should be consistent with Hyatt International Standard Policy & Procedures in order to maximize guests, employees & owner's satisfaction.
An outgoing, extrovert personality who can enhance the authentic interaction with guests while highlighting the interpersonal component. He / She enjoys interacting with guests and colleagues, as well as to provide additional efforts to create a more welcoming environment. Multi-tasking / multi-skill is vital.
Some of the responsibilities include:
· To answer the telephone promptly and clearly, ensuring a courteous and professional tone at all times.
· To be flexible in order to perform all job responsibilities pertaining to Recreation
· To be knowledgeable with all services and products offered by the hotels.
· To control entry into all areas of facility
· To collect money or other suitable payment from guests for all services rendered and organize treatment bookings properly
· To Assist in the operation of all Recreation & Spa department, including the Fitness, Salon, Reception, Sales & Marketing, and Facility operations.
· To cover both receptions effectively, maintain inventory of supplies for the administration and accurate records as required by regulations
· To ensure guest / member satisfaction at all times by ensuring that safety and service is always the Recreation & Spa's first priority
· Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management. Minimum 2 years work experience in hotel operations. Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
· Must have good typing skills, a pleasant attitude and excellent phone demeanor.
· Must work well under pressure. Customer service experience preferred.
· Excellent communication skills required as well as answer questions relating to the hotels.
· Schedule flexibility is necessary.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply today submitting your CV and cover letter explaining why you'd like to join the Grand Hyatt Doha team.