· Personally and frequently verifies that guests are receiving the best possible service during arrival and departure.
· To accept room reservations accurately and efficiently and enter the reservation into the computer system immediately.
· To be familiar with the handling of cashiering functions.
· Verifies arrival and departure details and arranges luggage handling and transportation and other services requested by guests.
· To have a sound knowledge of the local environment with regard to attractions, places of interest, restaurants, shopping areas etc.
· Works closely with other Front Office personnel in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
· Good Computer Skills particularly in the use of MS Office.
· Ability to work under pressure
· Positive, can-do attitude
· Diploma/certificate in Hospitality or Tourism Management is desirable
· Knowledge of Opera/Fidelio is desirable
· Preferable prerequisite knowledge of the Travel/Hotel industry but not essential