· Leading Global Hotel Brand
· Competitive Salary & benefits
· Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities
· Full Time position available bn About Park Hyatt Auckland
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the role:
You will need to be able to work 7 days rotational shifts. You will handle all guest and internal customer equiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
What we need from you:
· Available to work shifts
· Well-developed Communication and Customer Relations Skills
· Well-developed Computer Skills particularly MS Office, email and Hotel Property Management system (preferably OPERA).
· Minimum 1 year work experience as a GSO
· Must have legal working rights in New Zealand for minimum 1 year period.
What we will provide you:
· Excellent communication skills wirtten and verbal.
· Has attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task on the go.
· Previous work experience in a hotel is desired.
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.hyatt.com .
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply now.