Andaz means "personal style" in Hindi. Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht means, five-star creative luxury in the heart of Amsterdam, expressed through local experiences, art & design and picture-perfect drinking and dining, in a playful Dutch-inspired environment.
‘Do you have an open and enthusiastic personality, a passion to connect with people and would you like to learn all the ins and outs of the Front Office department?!’
YES, because you want…
· to be a buzzing central centipede;
· to work on front office related projects;
· to work in dynamic team;
· to run daily tasks such as maximizing employee productivity, guest satisfaction and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals;
· to provide excellent guest experiences: from the arrival until and after the departure;
· to identify VIPs and/or other special requests;
· to be a personal concierge to make every stay a personalized and memorable one.
What’s in it for YOU?
· a great place to work in the beautiful city center of Amsterdam, right by the canals;
· an entry into the World of Hyatt, where internships may lead into jobs;
· international working experience;
· great intern working conditions (read: intern allowance of EUR 650/month, loads of training opportunities, potential career planning, discounts all over the World, and let’s not forget about our social activities…!)
So, if YOU are…
· currently enrolled in a hospitality or tourism-related study program;
· always seeking for opportunities and creative solutions that enhance efficiency and effectiveness;
· hands-on, pro-active and enthusiastic;
· available for five months or longer;
· not afraid to make decisions;
· detail-oriented and approachable;
· very communicative in English (and ideally also in Dutch);
· legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or enrolled in a Dutch Institution (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications).
Then please send us your CV and all the reasons why WE are what YOU are looking for