Five-star Hyatt Regency Amsterdam , brings botany & sustainability to life with an award-winning living interior, botanical inspired guestrooms, a passion for discovering our up and coming East neighborhood and a buzzing Indonesian Restaurant, Mama Makan.
Are you ready?
Because we are looking for an enthusiastic Front Office Host !
· A team player with a good portion of personality;
· Enthusiasm and a hands-on mentality;
· A personal concierge for our guests who makes sure to recommend only the best of the best;
· The to-go-to person who makes the guests’ stay a personalized and memorable one;
What does the ROLE entail?
· Going out of your way to give the best arrival and departure experience to our guests;
· Performing Check-In and Check-Out, answering guest queries and comfortably explaining all we have to offer, while upselling and recommending our many services as much as possible;
· Being a true “host”, which means being the luggage porter, the concierge, receptionist: all things to everyone, day or night.
What’s in it for YOU?
· A great place to work in lovely Amsterdam East;
· 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year;
· A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
· Other work perks e.g. training opportunities, career planning, discounts all over the world and social activities;
· An entry to Hyatt, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
· International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
· Minimum 1 years’ experience working in a Front Office department, ideally within a luxury hotel;
· A relevant degree in Hospitality or Tourism, or equivalent experience;
· Familiar with Opera and/or other relevant systems is highly preferred;
· A valid driver’s license and not afraid to use it, for both driving and parking guests’ automatic and manual vehicles in our challenging-to-access hotel garage;
· Great language and communication skills in English and in Dutch;
· You do not hold back from all front office related administrative tasks, projects and responsibilities.
· You are legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or a valid work permit for the country (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications).
Are WE what YOU are looking for?
If the answer is YES , then please send us your CV and all the reasons why WE are what YOU are looking for!