Hyatt Regency Sydney is a premium, waterside retreat in Sydney. Located adjacent to Darling Harbour in Sydney's Central Business District (CBD), our hotel is a haven of relaxation for the business or leisure traveler.
About the Role
We are currently on the lookout for 5 Front Office All Rounders to join our dynamic and professional team. Seeking confident, well presented and hardworking candidates with a can-do attitude.
As a Front Office All Rounder at Hyatt Regency Sydney, no two shifts will be the same. You will have the opportunity to rotate in the Front Desk, Bell Desk, Communication Centre and Housekeeping to be the go-to superstar!
This is a unique newly created role that will suit someone who wants to gain an all-round rooms division experience. Perhaps you have been working in Food and Beverage and want to try something new? Perhaps you have been working in the same position in Front Office for a while and are ready for your next challenge in Australia’s largest hotel? This could be an ideal opportunity for someone who has just graduated from school or university.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Provide a warm, friendly and professional service to our guests at all times
· Deal with all guest requests promptly, taking responsibility to ensure guest satisfaction
Skills & Experience
· Must have previous hotel or resort Front Desk or Call Centre experience
· An ability to thrive under pressure and work in a high paced environment
· Excellent personal presentation, strong communication skills with a true passion for customer service
· Must be available to work on a rotating roster especially on weekends
· Preferably have comprehensive knowledge of Front Office procedures and computer systems including Opera, Micros, Mircosoft Office Programs etc.
· Currently in Australia with working rights
What We Offer
· Opportunity for career progression
· Flexible work schedule
· CBD location
· Accommodation discounts worldwide
· Discounted city car parking