Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport is looking for a F&B Supervisor!
As F&B Supervisor you are part of the Food & Beverage Team with amazing colleagues, reporting directly to the Food&Beverage Team Leader. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the restaurant which is opened for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
We care about you so you can be at your best!
In this role, you will join an international team of awesome colleagues. You will become part of the Hyatt Family, an international company across 67 countries with global growing opportunities .
Hyatt offers a wide variety of online courses and classroom trainings. Therefore, you have great opportunities for developing yourself and growing. Furthermore, you are eligible for discounted room rates as of day 1 and up to 12 complimentary room nights at Hyatt Hotels after one year of service.
We offer a competitive salary according to the Dutch Labor Agreement of Hospitality (Horeca CAO), 8% vacation allowance, travel allowance & free parking. Furthermore in addition to paternity leave according to the collective labor agreement, we offer 5 additional paternity leave days after one year of service.
· You will be responsible for the smooth running of the restaurant and bar leading the Food&Beverage Hosts.
· You optimize the sales of the outlet and identify improvement areas and take action;
· You are responsible for creating remarkable guest experiences, taking care of the bar and preparing drinks;
· Conduct regular departmental communications briefing and meetings;
· You lead by example by creating connections with guests and leading the team’s success by increasing guest satisfaction scores;
· You will be responsible to inspire the team to provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service in order to create memorable guest experience in the restaurant and bar;
· You will maintain strong communication within the department.
· Assists in maximizing employee productivity while meeting the guest expectations;
· Maximizes the effectiveness of employees in close cooperation with the Food&Beverage Team Leader by developing each of their skills and abilities through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring and supporting them in their professional development goals;
· You will establish and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and continuously explore new opportunities;
· Support the Operational Team in other outlets (e.g., Front Office, and Banqueting);
· Take care of administrative related tasks.
· You have great language skills in English;
· Experience in a restaurant as a supervisor or leader;
· Flexible in working different shifts, weekends and public holidays;
· You are open minded;
· You have the ability to drive change;
· Enjoy working in a fast paced and energetic environment;
· You have coaching skills, are able to multi-task and hands-on;
· You are eligible to work in the Netherlands;
· You are eager to learn and grow;
· You have food and wine knowledge;
· You are ready for a new challenge!
· Dutch language skills
· Social Hygiene Certificate
· BHV Certificate
· Familiar with Micros and/or Opera
· Have basic bar knowledge (standard cocktails, creating menu’s)
· Live in close proximity of the hotel or own a car to work flexible shifts
We are looking forward to meeting you if you are interested!