To manage the overall F&B service operations of the hotel and deliver the Hyatt Regency Brand promise through excellent F&B product and service, while maximizing sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
You will manage a highly localised team of F&B professionals, and partner with the hotel's executive chef and events team to design exceptional menus, F&B promotions and delightful events to increase our customer base and retain our most loyal customers.
- University graduate with a degree in food service, hospitality or management.
- Progressive career in food and beverage in a 5 star hotel with at least 3 years experience as Food and Beverage Manager. International experience essential.
- Updated with the latest F&B trends, technologies and best practices and ability to tie this into guest needs and wants.
- Strong leadership skills to coach and manage a highly localised team.
- Highly organised with excellent negotiation skills.