At Hyatt we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences . With over 590 properties around the world, our brands include: Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, HYATT, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House Hyatt Ziva, and Hyatt Zilara
You will join an energetic and passionate team in our Room Service department, where their primary goal is to ensure a perfect In Room Dining experience for our guests. As part of your training, you will also be given the knowledge to offer operational support to the Collins Kitchen restaurant & RuCo bar areas as the business requires.
Day to Day
· Providing food & beverage services to our guests, through a personalized In Room Dining experience
· Deliver VIP and special occasion amenities to multiple rooms throughout the hotel
· Involved in preparing and packing down of In Room Dining trolleys
· Make coffee and other beverages as per guest orders
· Keeping a clean a tidy In Room Dining area for efficient service period
· Offering general food & beverage support to Collins Kitchen Restaurant & RuCo Bar as required by business demands
What we are looking for?
· Previous Food & Beverage experienced preferred, but not necessary
· A positive attitude for customer service
· MUST have an unrestricted working Visa for Australia
· Must have a Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate for Victoria
· The ability to create a positive first impression
· The flexibility to work on a rotating roster, including weekends, night shifts and public holidays
We believe hospitality isn’t just a business, it’s a calling! At Grand Hyatt we offer challenging careers that are more than just your typical job. Our values of Fun , Innovation and Creativity and Mutual Respect are at the core of what we do. The Hyatt People Brand ensures that everything we do for our guests is mirrored in how we look after our associates each and every day! Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged.
With hard work come great rewards. Some of our associate benefits include:
· Complimentary room nights after 1 year of service
· Special accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
· Food and Beverage discounts
· Subsidised meals in our trendy employee restaurant
· Discounted gym membership at our City Club