About Park Hyatt Melbourne
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the Role
As a Food and Beverage Attendant in our Radii Restaurant, you will be responsible for assisting with the efficient running of the department according to the established brand standards of Hyatt International through providing professional, efficient and flexible service at all times when serving food and beverages to our guests.
Working among a team of 25, you will support the Restaurant Manager in the day to day operations as well as supporting the team to achieve our purpose.
This varied and dynamic role provides a chance to develop your Hospitality career within an international company; either in Australia or overseas.
Some of the responsibilities include:
· Seat, present menus, take orders, serve food and beverage to guests
· Provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times
· Perform opening and closing procedures
· Throughout understanding of all food and beverage items on the menu
· Handle all guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manger
· Set, clear and reset designated working areas
· Monitor operation supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage
· Assist the Manager in identifying training needs
· Previous food and beverage experience in a Hotel or a similar fast-paced environment
· A current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate
· Excellent food and wine knowledge
· Ability to sell and upsell food and beverage combinations and/or alternatives
· Exceptional interpersonal, communication and time management skills
· Superior customer service skills along with the capability of working both autonomously and as part of a team
· Ability to problem solve and thrive in a fast-paced environment
· A local certificate in food handling and hygiene would be advantageous
· The ability to create a positive first impression with an understanding of the importance of 5-star grooming standards
· The flexibility to work on a rotating roster, including weekends and public holidays
* Due to the effect of COVID-19 on border restrictions, we are currently only considering applications of those currently residing in Australia with working rights.
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.melbourne.park.hyatt.com and @parkhyattmelbourne
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply through www.hyatt.jobs