· Works closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
· Maintains par stocks of all equipment and guest supplies as required.
· Assists in opening (including mise en place) set up and closing of the outlet and communicates the information necessary to ensure a smooth hand over before a break and at the end of a shift.
· Seats, takes orders and serves food and beverage to guest according to the established sequence and procedures.
· Responds to guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner.
Ideal candidate profile
· Good food and beverage service skills,
· 1 year experience in a similar position,
· Ability to work a rotational roster,
· Excellent customer service,
· Current NSW RSA Competency Card,
· Permanent residency or unlimited working rights in Australia.