Leading Global Hotel Brand
•Competitive Salary & benefits
•Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities
About Park Hyatt Sydney
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world's premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the Role
· Works closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
· Maintains par stocks of all equipment and guest supplies as required.
· Assists in opening (including mise en place) set up and closing of the outlet and communicates the information necessary to ensure a smooth hand over before a break and at the end of a shift.
· Seats, takes orders and serves food and beverage to guest according to the established sequence and procedures.
· Responds to guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner.
Ideal candidate profile
· Good food and beverage service skills,
· 1 year experience in a similar position,
· Ability to work a rotational roster,
· Excellent customer service,
· Current NSW RSA Competency Card,
· Permanent residency or unlimited working rights in Australia.