At Hyatt we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences.
At Grand Hyatt Doha, we focus on our brand promise of delivering Moments of More by offering challenging and rewarding careers that are more than just your typical job. Our values of Fun, Creativity, Respect, Empathy, Integrity and Humility are the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our colleagues highly engaged.
Our commitment to you:
With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Some of our associate benefits include:
· Complimentary room nights at selected Hyatt properties worldwide
· Weekly two (2) days off across all levels / departments
· Colleague accommodation with transport to and from the Hotel
· Free meals in our colleague restaurant across all meal periods
· Uniforms is provided and laundered
· Ongoing learning & development opportunities within a 5* international organization
· Discounted room rates for associates as well as friends and family
Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas is looking for experienced Female Fitness Consultant to join Jaula Club. The successful candidate will be someone who prides themselves on delivering a consistent service to guests, while maintaining a top-notch training and ability to attract guests. The fitness consultant will be well-versed in core foundations of fitness, health and exercise and able to provide additional efforts to maximize guest satisfaction.
· Relevant international certification from reputable institution
· Minimum 2 years’ work experience in a five-star Hotel
· A genuine passion for fitness & health to deliver exceptional services to our guests
· Good team player, able to communicate effectively and manage time accordingly
· Great interpersonal skills and able to build lasting relationships with our guests
· Schedule flexibility is necessary as well as the ability to take our guests on a journey of fitness with a focus on individualized exercises
· An Arabic speaker would be the ideal candidate