· You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
· To function as the Assistant Production Manager for the Food and Beverage Department, and to ensure that all the outlets and banquets operate successfully, in accordance with the standard of the hotel, and that they are individually profitable.
· Ideally with an apprenticeship or professional diploma in Food Production.
· Minimum 2 years work experience as Executive Sous Chef, or Chef de Cuisine in larger operation.
· Good practical, operational and adequate administrative skills with a flair for creativity are a must.
Computer skills based on Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
The command of English and Chinese are a must.