Park Hyatt Sydney is recruiting for an energetic and passionate Event Services Manager to join their Event Services team. Join us to redefine luxury.
Working at Park Hyatt Sydney will mean:
· Employee benefits including suits provided and laundered, complimentary shift meals, discounts for hotel outlets including the Spa and all Food and Beverage outlets
· Access to discount and complimentary Hyatt accommodation worldwide
· Be part of a diverse team, passionate about their work
The candidate will be responsible for managing successfully the Event Services department whilst ensuring maximum guest and colleague satisfaction.
In addition, the candidate will be responsible for planning, implementing and overseeing all Event Service operational and administrative matters, and ensuring the Event Services team is fully prepared and able to deliver the requirements of the client based on the information made available to them by the Event Sales team.
The candidate will need to work closely with all other Outlet Managers in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of our guests. In addition, handle all guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and encourages colleagues to maintain good relationships with other colleagues and all other departments.
To be considered for this role the candidate should possess the following:
· Minimum two years experience as an Event Services Manager in a five star hotel or large catering complex with good standards; preferably with experience in luxury international brands
· Comprehensive knowledge of business needs and productivity requirements
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
· well developed computer skills
· Effective trainer, experienced in the delivery of core skills and group training
· Holds a diploma or degree in Hospitality Management specialising in Food and Beverage management
· A passion for service and ability to connect with and care for others