At Hyatt, we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences.
The person is responsible for the administrative support to the Event Sales and Planning team. The Event Sales and Planning Coordinator is supporting the team with enquiry handling, dealing with the coordination of internal meetings, supporting with preparation of reports and any other administrative support.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Administrative support to the Event Sales and Planning team
· Handle incoming calls for all enquiries
· Responsible for preparation of the menu cards, name tags and event orders
· Support the team with preparation of reports
· Assist team with preparation of proposals and event orders
· Process Guest Questionnaires
· Prepare PO’s for the Event Sales and Planning team
· Verify all invoice charges for Couriers from the team and forward to the Accounts Department
· Generate Banquet event orders for upcoming internal functions / meetings, conferences and events
· General administration duties, maintain adequate stock levels eg online purchasing, Encore invoices
To be Successful
· You must thrive in a high pressure, rewarding team environment and want a career with a hospitality leader.
· You will possess excellent organisational and time management skills.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent personal presentation.
· Currently in Australia with full working rights.
Benefits of Working with Hyatt
With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Just some of our associate benefits include:
· Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide
· Learning & Development opportunities
· Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
· Discounted city car parking
· Fully laundered uniforms