Some of our benefits include:
· £500 joining bonus (£250 in your first payslip + £250 after successful probation)
· 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· F&B Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
· Uniform attire laundered complimentary
· Complimentary meals on duty
· Workplace pension scheme
· Cycle 2 work scheme tax-free
· Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
Being part of Great Scotland Yard Hotel also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 900 hotels in over 60 different countries, also recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
Since our opening in December 2019, at Great Scotland Yard Hotel, we have been committed to inspire the freedom to be extraordinary, enabling individual stories through curated, authentic experiences.
About the role:
As Demi Chef de Partie, you will play a key part in supporting the day to day running of the kitchen and creating outstanding food in order to provide a superb dining experience for our guests at any time of the day.
Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
· Responsible for the mise en place
· Preparing and presenting dishes to a high standard level
· Deep knowledge of menus and seasonal products
· Being familiar with all food items on the menu and new products on the market
· Ensuring hygiene and sanitation are strictly observed and that equipment and utensils are handled, maintained and used correctly
Ideally with a NVQ L1/L2 qualification, you have already gained work experience in the same or similar role, preferably within a prestigious Restaurant and/ hotel environment. You are passionate about cooking and motivated to change and grow.
Our kitchen and bakery serve the majority of our outlets and banqueting. This will enable you to develop and expand your culinary skills.
If you are a dynamic, sociable and talented Chef de Partie that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.
You need to have the right to work in the UK in order to be considered for this role.