Description de l'offre
An excellent opportunity has become available for a driven Waiter to join our Events Service team.
We are an international 5* hotel nestled on the picturesque gardens of Portman Square, just 100 meters north of Marble Arch and Oxford Street. Our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most.
About the role:
We are looking for a dynamic, sociable and talented Casual Waiter/ Waitress to work alongside our Stay Experience Team. The main purpose of the role is:
· Clean and polish materials and equipment such as glass, china and silverware. Arrange function rooms and set tables to required specifications
· Present menus and taking customer orders when necessary. Observe guests in order to anticipate their needs and fulfil any additional requests
· Assess and monitor guest satisfaction throughout their meal. Attend to guest complaint's and requests and refer these to the Head Waiter where appropriate
· Clear and clean up at conclusion of function and return all equipment and materials used to appropriate storage areas
We are looking for a people focused, team player, curious and proactive Casual Waiter/ Waitress to work alongside our Guest Stay Experience Team. With your natural social skills, smart appearance and your passion to achieve the best, you will be part of a strong, fun and vibrant team.
Previous experience working in the same or similar role in a five star hotel environment is desired.
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits including:
· 12 complimentary room nights worldwide
· Friends and family discount
· 50% discount at F&B outlets at Hyatt Hotels in the UK
· Private Health Care
· Pension Scheme
· Discounted Gym and Spa Treatments
· Travel loan available
· Quality free meals on duty
· £500 team member referral scheme
· Social hotel calendar and regular recognition events