The Camp Hyatt Attendant will be responsible for daily activities with children. This person must have good communication skills and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
· A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
· Refined verbal communication skills.
· Must have physical stamina to lift, carry, push and pull moderate amounts of weight.
· Ability to stand for long periods of time.
· Ability to work flexible schedule and various shifts, including but not limited to, days, nights, weekends and holidays.
· Previous experience preferred.
· Hotel experience a plus.