At Hyatt we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences . With over 590 properties around the world, our brands include: Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House Hyatt Ziva, and Hyatt Zilara
You will join an energetic and passionate team of ambassadors who are the face of Grand Hyatt Melbourne. As a member of our Front Service (Bell Desk) team, you will be the first to warmly welcome our Guests and the last associate to thank them for their stay. As an excellent communicator you will work hand in hand with the overnight team to ensure that our driveway is managed efficiently and that all miscellaneous requests are responded to within a timely manner.
Day to Day
· To meet and greet all guests arriving and departing the hotel.
· To safely valet car park guest vehicles.
· Ability to assist guests with luggage and other miscellaneous requests
· To handle guest enquires and to be familiar with Melbourne and its surrounding areas.
· To assist guests in making the necessary arrangements for any transport requirements that they may have.
What we are looking for?
· Basic computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office and we would love it if you had some knowledge of PMS system Opera.
· MUST have an unrestricted Australian manual drivers license, to ensure you can safely valet park our Guests' cars.
· You will be assisting our Guests whilst standing and walking all night long so you should be able to tolerate large amounts of standing.
At Grand Hyatt Melbourne, we embody our brand promise of delivering Moments of More by offering challenging and rewarding careers that are more than just your typical job. Our values of Fun, Creativity, Respect, Empathy, Integrity, and Humility at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. Everything that we do for our guests is mirrored in what we do for our most important asset – YOU!
With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Just some of our associate benefits include:
· Above Award wage rates
· Discounted meals in our trendy associate restaurant
· Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide (Full Time and Part Time only)
· Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
· Food and Beverage discounts at Australian-based Hyatt properties
· Fully laundered uniforms
· Learning & Development opportunities
· Discounted Gym Membership at our City Club
How to Apply?
Please click the Apply Now button. Don't forget to include a cover letter and let us know “why you're passionate about joining our team”.