About Park Hyatt Sydney
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the role
· Verifies arrival and departure details and arranges luggage handling and transportation and other services requested by guests.
· Directs guests and visitors to any of the Hotel’s facilities.
· Escorts guests to their rooms, explaining all in house and room facilities.
· To transport guest’s luggage to and from the guest’s room on arrival and departure.
· Ensures vehicle's license number, type are logged down on the luggage tags for future reference.
· Assists all guests with luggage storage, ensuring the proper handling, storage, security and procedures are followed; transports guest’s luggage to their room in an efficient manner.
· Assists to direct traffic in the hotel’s driveway
· Be familiar with the hotel’s products and services and policies; be aware of all functions and promotions held in the hotel.
· Thorough knowledge of Sydney
· Excellent customer service skills
· Friendly and outgoing personality
· Current NSW Manual Driver’s License
· Previous experience in a five star hotel is desired