*An excellent opportunity has become available for a driven Bartender to join our Churchill Bar & Terrace team.
We are an international 5* hotel nestled on the picturesque gardens of Portman Square, just 100 meters north of Marble Arch and Oxford Street. Our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most.
About the role:
The Bartender is accountable for assisting management and supporting colleagues with all aspects of the Churchill Bar experience, focussing on guest and colleague satisfaction. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
· responsible to interact with other Bar employees to ensure smooth running of the Churchill Bar
· accountable to work with other teams to maximise guest satisfaction
· accountable to demonstrate thorough knowledge of content and method of preparation of all beverages available in the outlet
· accountable to assist in all bar preparation required prior to opening
· responsible to ensure correct stock is requisitioned, checked and stored in the bar
· responsible for controlling and analysing quality levels of product and service, guest satisfaction, merchandising and marketing as well as sanitation, cleanliness and hygiene
· accountable for delivering the Churchill Bar concept, ensuring every aspect of the operation stays true to this concept as advised by the Restaurant and Bar Manager
· accountable to utilise every opportunity to maximise sales within the department
· responsible to ensure cleanliness of bar is maintained including fixtures and fittings