*Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill is an international 5* hotel nestled on the picturesque gardens of Portman Square, just 100 meters north of Marble Arch and Oxford Street.
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best'. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
The Churchill Bar Team is responsible for delivering all guest expectations on their visit to the Churchill Bar. They will strive to exceed guests' expectations and look for ways to enhance the guest experience.
The Bartender is accountable for assisting management and supporting colleagues with all aspects of the Churchill Bar experience, focussing on guest and colleague satisfaction. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
· being able to work with other teams in order to maximise guest satisfaction
· demonstrating thorough knowledge of content and method of preparation of all beverages available in the outlet
· assisting in bar preparation required prior to opening
· ensuring that correct stock is requisitioned, checked and stored in the bar
· controlling and analysing quality levels of product and service, guest satisfaction, merchandising and marketing and sanitation, cleanliness, hygiene
· delivering the Churchill Bar concept by ensuring that every aspect of the operation stays true to this concept as advised by the Restaurant and Bar Manager
· utilising every opportunity to maximise sales within the department
· ensuring cleanliness of bar is maintained including fixtures and fittings