About Hyatt Centric Melbourne:
Hyatt Centric Melbourne will be positioned as a cosmopolitan hotel in a central city location, where stories of exploration and discovery are created in an ever-evolving digital world.
The hotel will be active in the local community, embracing and supporting local businesses and creating unique stories around the hotel's services, facilities, and offerings.
Hyatt Centric Melbourne will be the home for dynamic, energetic, and enthusiastic team catering for the curious traveler, whether in Melbourne on business or leisure.
This is an incredible opportunity to be selling Melbourne’s newest five star hotel, opening in December 2021, and the only Hyatt Centric in Australia.
As the Associate Director of Sales, you will maximise total revenue potential for Hyatt Centric Melbourne across corporate accounts, incentives, and MICE events market segments with a focus on acquisition and developing strong relationships.
Working in a team of 6, you will support the Director of Sales & Marketing in supervising and managing the day to day operations of the business as well as supporting the team to achieve our purpose.
We are looking for a sales professional who is curious minded, energetic, passionate, is connected to the latest and newest offerings in Melbourne, and someone who loves researching to find new opportunities. If this sounds like you we want to hear from you!
Some of the responsibilities include:
· Ability to demonstrate a proactive approach to sales and be a dynamic sales professional who will positively impact our business and clearly understand the Hyatt Centric brand
· Maximise total hotel revenue, including room revenue, banquet and catering
· Maximise segmentation mix and develop business from existing Hyatt channels while creating new business development opportunities
· Manage strong relationships with senior decision-makers from key leisure, PCO's, corporate accounts and travel agents
· New business research, solicitation, prospecting, and acquisition will be a large part of this role
· Building and maintaining strong relationships across internal and external clients, and other market and industry sources
· Plan, organise, and host familiarisation, client events, team roadshows, and entertainment
· Working closely with the Director of Sales & Marketing to develop and implement strategies to maximise business
To be successful:
· A self-starter who is highly driven, solutions orientated, persistent and adaptable to change
· Excellent communication and leadership skills, relationship management and networking abilities
· A proven track record in achieving targets and yield management
· A collaborative and motivating leader of others with a strategic and analytical focus
· Minimum 2 years’ experience within a 4-5 star hotel sales environment
Hyatt Centric employees enjoy, but are not limited to;
· Complimentary car parking
· Discounted and complimentary accommodation
· Competitive remuneration
· Gym access
· Complimentary laundry
Benefits of Working with Hyatt
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.hyattcentricmelbourne.com and @hyattcentricmelbourne
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply through www.hyatt.jobs