One of the finest 5-star hotels in London, Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is ideal for both business and leisure travellers, offering a peaceful yet central location. Situated in the heart of London's West End, this luxurious hotel is within walking distance to many of London's leading attractions from Buckingham Palace to the picturesque Hyde Park, along with the exclusive shopping areas of Oxford Street, Soho, Bond Street, Mayfair and Marylebone.
Are you motivated and passionate? Do you have a sense of fun? Are you enthusiastic about serving others and applying your individual creativity at work every day? Whether you are looking for a specific job, an opportunity in a particular destination, or a global career that spans across countries and continents – at Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best'.
As Assistant Manager – Stewarding you will be accountable for providing guests and colleagues with all service and assistance connected with cleaning and maintaining Food and Beverage work areas, materials and equipment. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
· Assisting with for washing, scrubbing and maintaining back of house walls, floors and work surfaces as well as all operational kitchen equipment, including shelving, fridges, freezers, sink units, drains and ice machines
· Making sure that dish washing machine and compactor properly work in accordance with manufacturer's instructions
· Coordinating the Stewarding Team to empty all garbage as appropriate, adopting the ‘clear as you go' method of working
· Responsible for assisting the Stewarding Manager with equipment stock takes, ordering, stores requisitioning and purchase requests as required
· Responsible for conducting checks on assigned areas and equipment to establish cleaning and mis en place needs
· Accountable for ensuring cleanliness of work areas and maintenance of various cleaning equipment is to established standards
· Monitoring and assisting with all administrative duties including rotas, health inspection records and control of stores operation,
· Accountable for ensuring that store rooms are kept in an orderly fashion while initiating repairs and maintenance orders
· Dealing with suppliers when necessary
· Good knowledge of local market and any internal programme used by Hyatt organization