You will be assisting the Director of Revenue to ensure the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
The Revenue Analyst is responsible to provide revenue accounting leadership and business best practices to the hotel. The Revenue Analyst has responsibility for all technical accounting aspects of hotel's revenue streams. This role will regularly interface with the sales, operations and marketing organizations.
· Bachelor's Degree in Strategic Marketing or Economics.
· Work experience in same position in hotel business would be an asset.
· Good problem solving, administrative and analyst skills are a must.
· Good English communication skill
· Able to handle advanced macro function in Excel