The Assistant Revenue Manager is responsible for the efficient running of the revenue and reservation department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
The Assistant Revenue Manager fills a pivotal role in driving revenue and market share, working with the Director of Sales and Marketing and with the hotel’s leadership team to coordinate guestroom inventory and to establish the correct market mix and pricing strategy.
The Assistant Revenue Manager helps develop and manage revenue / yield strategies, encompassing all facets of pricing, demand analysis, yield management, market segmentation, business mix, selling strategies and tactics, all in accordance with the hotel’s strategy.
· Degree in hospitality/tourism management or financial sector background
· Two or more years in hotel revenue management
· Knowledge of the local market
· Effective communication at all levels (verbal and written)
· Good administrative, interpersonal, problem-solving, strategic and analytic
· Proficient in Excel and related data-management systems
· This position is only applicable for Citizens of Malaysia and Permanent Residents of Malaysia only
· Please ensure that you have discussed your interest in this position with your Human Resources Department before you apply online