Leading Global Hotel Brand
Competitive salary & benefits
Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities
About Hyatt Regency
Hyatt Regency hotels and resorts are designed around the power of meaningful connections. The Hyatt Regency brand offers a one-stop experience that puts everything guests need, right at their fingertips, and provides space to work, engage and relax.
About the role
As a dynamic and energising Assistant Manager – Outlet you will assist the Food & Beverage Manager in managing the Food & Beverage operation ensuring maximum guest satisfaction and aligned with Hyatt's purpose. You achieve this through planning, organizing, directing and influencing the Food & Beverage team and operation. You provide and influence a personalized memorable experience in the outlets, by showing a genuine interest in the needs and preferences of the guest and delivering these in a confident manner.
This varied and dynamic role provides a chance to develop your professional Hospitality career within an international company; either in Australia or overseas.
· Liaise with the Food & Beverage Manager on all matters in relation to the serving of alcohol and ensure that the regulations determined in the Liquor Licensing Act is upheld at all times
· Assist in conducting monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies as well as managing the requisitioning, storage and careful use of the same
· Conduct daily pre-shift briefings to employees on preparation, service and menu
· Liaise with the Kitchen on daily operation and quality
· Assist in effective payroll control through a flexible work force, maximizing utilization of part time employees
· Identify market needs for the Food & Beverage operation
· Assist in the building of an efficient team of employees by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and development.
· Plan and implement an effective Learning & Development program for all employees ensuring that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties with the maximum of efficiency
· Relevant experience in the same or similar role, ideally within a 5 star hotel and or restaurant environment
· Relevant qualification in Hospitality is beneficial
· Available to work a variety of shifts including weekends, evenings and public holidays
· Current Approved Manager license in preferred
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World's Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek into how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.perth.regency.hyatt.com and @perth.regency.hyatt.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply through www.hyatt.jobs.