This is the story of a different place. A place where 24/7 conveniences, thoughtful service and flexible spaces help guests move seamlessly from work to play, from frenzied to relaxed. We are that welcoming place, where guests find uncomplicated experiences in a casual atmosphere.
Join our story as Assistant Manager - Marketing/PR for Hyatt Place Kathmandu.
We believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Assistant Manager - Marketing/PR is responsible for the efficient running of the Marketing division in line with Hyatt's corporate strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting associate, guest and owner expectations. You will lead strategically and tactically in the areas of all marketing activities within the hotel, working closely with the Rooms, Food and Beverage and other revenue-generating departments to promote the hotel through the activities of the Marketing.
· Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality or Tourism Management
· Minimum two years work experience as public relation executive.
· Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
· Candidates with knowledge of one or more international languages will be given preference.
· Knowledge of hotel’s marketing communications strategy, including advertising, promotions, public relations, graphics and collateral.