About Park Hyatt
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the Role:
Are you passionate about service and creating an exceptional experience for guest's. We are looking for someone special to assist managing our beautiful lounge. Light snacks, drinks and afternoon tea will be served in this stunning space with expansive harbour views.
· Assists the Manager to ensure that The Living Room operates successfully and in accordance with brand standards
· Works closely with the other Outlet Managers in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of guests.
· Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
· Handles guest enquires in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if there is no immediate solution and assure follow up with guests.
· To have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned place of work to the set standards.
· Assists in on-boarding new associates
· Assists to maximise the effectiveness of employees by developing each of their skills and abilities through the appropriate rraining, coaching/mentoring.
· Extensive food, wine, spirit & cocktail knowledge needed in order to train the team successfully to the standards needed.
· Experience in writing cocktail menus in line with bar concept
· Experience in reading a P&L for the successful operating of the outlet.
· NZ residency or working rights
· Minimum of 2 years experience as an Assistant Manager/Supervisor in a 5-star hotel or large restaurant with high standards, preferably with experience in luxury international brands.
· Holds a diploma or degree in Hospitality Management specialising in Food and Beverage Management
· Previous experience in a leadership role.
· Comprehensive knowledge of business needs and productivity requirements.
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Well developed computer skills.
· Effective trainer, experienced in the delivery of core skills and group training.
· A passion for service and the ability to connect with and care for others.
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.hyatt.com
If you believe this is you, apply now