To assist in the smooth and efficient running of the Information Systems Department.
Assists to prepare and update the Information Systems Departmental Operations Manual.
Ensures the availability of any stationery or consumables required by any I.S. systems.
Ensures that all licenses are complete and up-to-date.
Keeps software in the Property Management System up to the current release as instructed by the Area IS Manager.
Provides technical assistance, advice to hotel management so as to minimise overhead expenses and maximise productivity in all areas.
- Holds a degree/diploma in Information Systems and/or Computer Programming
- Willing to work long and irregular hours, frequently unsocial hours and public holidays.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in the maintenance of Property Management Systems, intranet, Windows NT server and its applications and email systems.
- One to two years work experience as Information Systems coordinator in a hotel or in a similar large organization desirable.
- Preferable prerequisite is experience in the hospitality and traveling industry.