Are you passionate about providing authentic hospitality and appreciation for New Zealand's food and wine culture and want to present exceptional in room dining experiences? We have an opportunity in New Zealands newest luxurious hotel!
· Luxury Hotel pre-opening
· Excellent development & Career opportunities.
About Park Hyatt
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world's premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the Role:
To manage the room service component of Food and Beverage, ensuring that all policies and procedures are successfully executed, maximising guest satisfaction in line with Hyatt International Standards, through planning, marketing, organising, directing and controlling the food and beverage operation and administration.
· The natural ability to engage with our guests, with a passion for great customer service
· Have had previous experience building a team as this is a pre-opening role
· Have experience managing budgets and understanding of a P&L with proven results
· Exceptional presentation and communication skills
· The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· 2 years minimum experience in a supervisory or management role
· Pre-opening of a hotel preferred
· Passionate about providing a truly memorable customer service experience every day
· Experience managing day to day rostering, allocation, ordering and financials
· Strong leadership experience in development, supporting and motivating staff
· Great personality and personal presentation
· Legal rights to work in New Zealand for a minimum 1 year.
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World's Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.hyatt.com
If you believe this is you, apply now