At Hyatt we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences.
This is a fantastic part-time opportunity for a night owl who will join and lead an experienced and passionate night team of Hyatt Regency Sydney. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the hotel on the overnight shift and will represent hotel and Front Office leadership in their absence.
Day to Day
As the Overnight Assistant Manager - Front Office, you will be responsible for the following:
· Manage the daily running of the hotel on the overnight shift
· Attend to and manage any emergency situations
· To handle guest complaints effectively and efficiently
· Conduct Night Audit and prepare and communicate Nightly reports
What we are looking for?
· Previous experience in a similar role in a large hotel
· Ability to work permanent part-time overnight shift
· Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think on your feet
· Ability to work efficiently and professionally under pressure
· Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
· Good time-management skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
· Experience with cash handling and cashiering essential
· Excellent computer skills including experience with Opera PMS
· Ability to work as a team and autonomously
· Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide (Terms and Conditions apply)
· Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
· Fully laundered uniforms
· Discounted city parking
· Learning & Development opportunities
Only candidates who are presently in Australia with valid Australian working rights will be considered.