Assistant Manager – F&B
Welcome to the Andaz, where our name translates from Hindi as “personal style”…
Our hotel is not conventional, this is reflected in our people and woven into the fabric of our culture of creating memorable experiences.
Uncover an environment free of barriers, where ideas are exchanged and encouraged. We are a 5 Star Lifestyle Hotel located in the heart of vibrant East London. Featuring 267 newly refurbished rooms, 7 exciting bars & restaurants and 15 diverse event spaces. We embrace people challenging the norm and who aren't afraid of standing out, that's what makes us different – your personal style whether that be tattoos, piercings or pink hair.
With 7 different outlets we are looking to match your personal style to a particular outlet. This offers the opportunity to work in various outlets. All outlets include being responsible for the successful running of the operation and defining the plan for its on-going progression.
You will head up the service side of the operation and be in charge of the teams' development and progression as it's the people that make the experience for our guests and help create lasting memories.
You are responsible for assisting the financial success of the operation which includes budgeting, forecasting, keeping to defined targets of revenue, cost and GOP results. You also ensure we keep to planned Guest Satisfaction targets as well as planning how the outlet can improve in service levels and offering.
Being part of Andaz also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 679 hotels in over 54 different countries, also recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
What is in it for you?
Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such, we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You will have access to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicated training room.
• 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
• Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
• 1 Complimentary night stay for 2 in the Andaz (incl. dinner and breakfast) after 6 months of employment
• Discounts of up to 50% in our 7 restaurants & bars
• Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
• Complimentary meals on duty
• Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
• Bike 2 work scheme
• Busy social calendar including annual summer & Christmas celebrations
• Workplace pension scheme
• Annual season ticket loan
• Team member & performance rewards system redeemable in the form of complimentary stays, massages and many more
Please be sure to be eligible to work and live in the UK before applying.