As Assistant Manager - Engineering, you ensure that the hotel product is well maintained and that all Fire, Life and Safety systems are in perfect working order. In the absence of the Chief Engineer you will ensure that all engineering and maintenance activities of the hotel are carried out to the highest professional standards at all times, prioritizing guest safety and comfort.You ensure that all maintenance requests are prioritized and actioned appropriately by proficient and guest-friendly technicians. You also advise colleagues in your own and other departments on workplace health and safety rules and procedures.
· Certified in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
· 3 years supervisory experience in a hotel engineering department or similar
· Familiar with the operations and priorities of operating departments in a hotel
· Good Implementation and communication skills
· Good leadership, management and team-building skills