At Hyatt we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences . With over 590 properties around the world, our brands include: Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House Hyatt Ziva, and Hyatt Zilara.
Collins Kitchen is Grand Hyatt Melbourne’s signature Food & Beverage outlet and features the Lounge, Bistro Bar as well as the main dining room, where Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner is served. We are seeking an experienced and passionate leader who will guide, inspire and coach the large brigade, creating memorable dining experiences, and achieving supreme guest satisfaction aligned with established brand standards.
Day to Day
In your role, you are required to assist the Outlet Manager to develop the team, emphasize on the outlet's vision and accomplish profitable results by effective scheduling and payroll management.
What we are looking for?
· Degree in hotel or business management or equivalent
· Minimum 9 months of industry related experience, ideally in a five star hotel environment
· Highly motivated with an innovative approach to guest relations
· Demonstrated leadership abilities
· Only candidates with ongoing, unrestricted working rights for Australia will be considered
At Grand Hyatt Melbourne, we embody our brand promise of delivering Moments of More by offering challenging and rewarding careers that are more than just your typical job. Our values of Fun, Creativity, Respect, Empathy, Integrity, and Humility at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. Everything that we do for our guests is mirrored in what we do for our most important asset – YOU!
With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Just some of our associate benefits include:
· Above Award wage rates
· Discounted meals in our trendy associate restaurant
· Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide (Full Time and Part Time only)
· Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
· Food and Beverage discounts at Australian-based Hyatt properties
· Fully laundered uniforms
· Learning & Development opportunities
· Discounted Gym Membership at our City Club
How to Apply?
Please click the Apply Now button. Don’t forget to include a cover letter and let us know “why you’re passionate about joining our team