Description de l'offre
• The incumbent in the position overseas and direct all aspects of Rooms/Public Areas cleaning and maintenance within the limits of standards of the hotels • Responsibles in the upkeep of established standards of service and cleanliness ,carries out policies and prodecures review and implement training needs,supports the department set goals in guest engagement
• Is responsible for the application of internal and external audit procedures (HACCP, ISO, Basic vision etc) • Ensures that the department's targets are met
• Ensures the high quality of services provided by a third-party (linen hire, cleaning etc)
• Ensures that lost property is managed effectively '
• Act as a model to Housekeeping team Member
• Ensure and emphasize prompt solutions and reporting of any guest incidents during the shift. Ensure that the challenge is escalted to Manager if need be and ensure that all such incidents are discussed . '
• Perform all tasks as detailed in daily task list
• Maintain cleanliness and tideness of work area all the times '
• Monitor the performance of the Housekeeping team member ,Supervisor ,counsel and train them the required standards
• Ensure that all instruction and guest information are discussed correctly and is followed up accordingly '
• Carry out duties assigned.
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English