Park Hyatt Saigon is the French mansion by the Opera House, a sanctuary of peace in the middle of one of Asia’s most bustling cities.
Amongs 16 awards in the past 4 years, these marvellous achievements are inspiring, acting as beacons of resilience and hospitality for both guests and our local communities:
· 2021 Best 500 Hotels in the World, Travel and Leisure
· 2020 Best Hotel Makeovers in Asia, Best of the Decade Awards, Smart Travel Asia
· 2019 The Top 100 Hotels in the World, Travel and Leisure
· 2019 The 10 Best City Hotels in Asia, Travel and Leisure
Our strategy is to make a difference in the lives of all those we touch — colleagues, guests, operators, community members and shareholders alike.
We care for people so they can be their best. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Park Hyatt Saigon our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
We will continue to enhance the quality of the products craftsmanship with the willingness to create objectively a world ‘finest product’ and promise exceptional quality , continue creating and enhancing the hotel to ensure Park Hyatt Saigon can carry out its future vision is to become a landmark , one of the world's legendary great hotels.
In order to achieve this grand mission, it’s greatly thanks to our talents who are experienced, well trained, and deeply focused on the hotel’s future goals and position.
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Assistant Director of Food and Beverage to join Park Hyatt Saigon - A market leader in innovation, design and service excellence, offering our guests world class drinking and dining venues, event spaces and bespoke experiences.
The success candidate will thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment; have a proven ability to manage heavy tasks loads and operational requirements with poise and elegance. A creative, passionate, ambitious and customer orientated personality with event experience is advantageous.
W hat you will do?
· As the Assistant Director of Food and Beverage, you are responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
· The Assistant Director of Food & Beverage is responsible to function as the Assistant Business Manager and Assistant Marketing Specialist for the Food and Beverage Department, to ensure that all the outlets and banquets operate successfully, in accordance with the standard of the hotel and are individually profitable.
Operational and Customer Service
· Ensures that all company brand standards have been implemented.
· Ensures that the Food and Beverage activities are aligned with the respective Corporate Strategy.
· Monitors all operations, especially during peak business periods, working through the respective Head of Department to make adjustments where necessary.
· Works closely with other Leadership Committee members in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
· Ensures that all associates are up to date with the availability of seasonal and new products on the market.
· Tastes and monitors the food and beverage products served throughout the operation, provides feedback where appropriate.
· Provides and ensures that all associates provides exceptional services to guests and internal customers in other department at all time to maintain positive interactions with good working relationships.
· Spends time in public areas observing associate-guest interaction and talking with guests, works through Heads of Department to coach associates in guest service skills as necessary.
· Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
· Ensures that each profit center and cost center is operated in line with maximizing profit and the lowest possible cost while also delivering on the brand promise to the guest
· Assists in the monthly reforecasting and Assists in the inventory management and ongoing maintenance of hotel operating equipment and other assets.
· Manages costs proactively based on key performance indicators and
· Evaluates local, national and international market trends, vendors and other hotel/restaurant operations constantly to make sure that the hotel’s operations remain competitive and cutting edge.
· Encourages Heads of Department to look for Marketing and Public Relations opportunities to increase awareness and ultimately business.
· Assists in the recruitment and selection of all Food and Beverage associates.
· Maximizes the effectiveness of Heads of Department by developing each of their skills and abilities through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring and to support them in their professional development goals.
What we offer?
Hyatt is a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination.
We could bring you the followings:
· Professional, friendly but fast-paced and dynamic 5-star working environment
· Attractive package
· International insurance package
· Live out allowance
· Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide
· Learning and development opportunities
· Discount 50% for F&B service at our restaurants
· 2 complimentary meals per working shift at Associate Canteen
· Associates Social Space – THE HOME with workout machines, coffee corner, relaxation area, game corner (Designed by colleagues for colleagues)
· Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
· Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Director of F&B or Senior Restaurant Manager in a hotel or large restaurant with luxury standard, preferably with experience in 5-star international brands. Banqueting experience will be a great asset.
· Great operational, administrative, interpersonal and leadership skills skills
· Good organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills