At Hyatt our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences.
About the Role
As the Assistant Director of Finance , you will assist the Director of Finance in ensuring the efficient running of the Finance department.
· Day to day management of the finance department
· Oversee accounting operations for accuracy and compliance
· Exercise vigilance to ensure clearly defined and effectively communicated financial and cash controls
· Liaising with operational department heads in relation to financial matters concerning their department
· Support the Director of Finance in the development and implementation of consistent finance practices across the hotel in accordance with Hyatt Policies and Procedures.
· Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word & Excel
· Excellent interpersonal skills, leadership skills, and relationship management
· Highly motivated, solutions-oriented self-starter with adaptable teamwork style
· Proven experience managing payroll and expenditure cycle
· Inventory management and control
· Bachelor degree in Finance or Business
· Strong Accounts Receivable/Credit Management experience
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role in Hotels
Benefits of Working with Hyatt
With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Just some of our associate benefits include:
· Learning & Development opportunities
· Opportunity for career progression
· Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide
· Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
· Discounted city car parking
· Complimentary laundry facility
Only those candidates who have unrestricted Australian working rights and are currently present in Australia will be considered.