The Assistant Banquet Manager will be responsible for managing banquet events at the hotel. This person supervises event room set-ups, service, and maintenance of all banquet functions and banquet equipment. This role is a highly detailed role within the hotel to complete event requirement and create an appealing experience for guests.
· A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
· Refined verbal communication skills
· Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
· Proficient in basic computer skills
· Food & Beverage Operations: 2 years experience
· Banquet Management: 1 year experience