At Hyatt, we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences.
Hyatt Regency Sydney is the largest upscale full service hotel in Australia with a total of 892 rooms. The hotel also features our Regency club lounge, Fitness Centre, 272 seat all-day dining restaurant, a rooftop bar with panoramic views of Darling Harbour and 3,700 square meters of new state-of-the-art meeting facilities.
We are looking for a recent graduate to join our team as an Accounting Clerk.
Reporting directly to the Director of Finance, this role will require you to assist with administration within the office and the day to day financial tasks related to guest accounts, banking, invoicing and reconciliations.
• Invoicing and payment
• Data entry and record keeping
• Income/Cost Audit
• Accounts Receivable
Our Expectations include:
• A degree in Accounting/Finance
• Previous experience in finance, preferably within hospitality
• Flexibility and ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Demonstrated time management skills
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
• Full unrestricted and ongoing Australian working rights (Citizenship or Permanent Residency)
Benefits for working with Hyatt include :
With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Just some of our associate benefits include:
• Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide (Terms and Conditions apply)
• Learning & Development opportunities
• Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
• Discounted city car parking
• Fully laundered uniforms