· You will be responsible to support the smooth and efficient running of the Accounting Department.
· Holds a certificate or qualification in Finance and/or Accounting.
· One to two years experience as Accounts Clerk in a hotel or similar large organization or accounting firm desirable.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
· Good computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office.
· Good analytical skills.
· Preferable prerequisite is experience in the Hotel and Travel industry.