To assist the Director of Finance in ensuring that the Income Operation is managed efficiently according to the established concept statement, providing courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times
- Holds a degree in Finance and/or Accounting.
- Well developed reporting and analytical skills.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.
- Well developed computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office, email and Finance Management systems.
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant taxation and accounting law and principles.
- Comprehensive knowledge of business needs, financial reporting and productivity requirements.