Part time Personal Assistant internship required for E-commerce and face to face selling with the potential to progress into full time. Must be a great people person.
The applicant would be expected to liaise with the Md on the day to day running of the business, will be assisting with product creation, Marketing, Listing best products and categories and many more.
The right candidate would benefit from market and industry knowledge and gain a wealth of experience in this sector. Without sounding too demanding the following will be some of the duties expected and knowledge that you will gain.
ECommerce Assistant Intern Responsibilities
Reporting to the MD the Intern will help to ensure the e-commerce site is updated, some customer service support but mainly content production.
The role would suit someone creative, smart, organised and energetic, looking to get exposure to lots of areas of an online retail business.
• Producing image and video assets for Instagram & Facebook
• Ordering props and being inventive with outerwear to create assets
• Scouting locations to create assets where outerwear is in context
• Using online creative tools to help create assets
• Editing images using Photoshop
• Updating reports
• Assisting with CRM
• Maintain product catalogue online
• Maintain the retailer kit
• Asset management – photography and product information
• Managing product photography
• Reviewing competitors
• Customer queries
ECommerce Assistant Intern Skills & Experience
• Prestashop E-Commerce CMS experience (essential)
• Perfect written and spoken English
• A high standard for attention to detail
• Career progression and development
• Great office culture and pleasant office environment.
The suitable candidate would also benefit from learning about the product by observing the factory floor where all our products are made to selling face to face once or twice a week at pop up stores located throughout London.
We don't judge a person by what they have studied but a conversation tells a whole lot about a persons character. So for this current application there is no need for qualifications. We will be assessing the candidates and based on their experience's will be inviting them in accordingly. Although an impressive CV may help a covering letter will tell us more.