HSBC Digital Solutions (HDS) has brought together highly skilled industry experts to design, build, manage and continuously evolve digital opportunities and capabilities, creating innovative customer-centric banking services in a digital and mobile world.
We are seeking talented UX and UI Designers, to work as part of the HDS Cross Functional teams (XFT), in UK and across the globe. The role of the al UX/UI Designer is to create ‘Best In Class’ experiences for our websites and mobile apps (including future channels/devices). The chosen candidate will have a track record of leading the successful delivery of customer-centric solutions in an agile environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Following user-centred design methods, industry best practices and trends, creating accessible user journeys and products for the bank's customers.
· Deliverables consist mainly of (but not limited to) user research, customer experience maps, personas, flow charts, sitemaps, sketches, wireframes, interactive prototypes, user testing materials & analysis, UI deliverables, mood boards, modular/atomic design, native mobile design, interaction definitions & high fidelity screen designs while adhering to guidelines and standards.
· Lead and perform stakeholder engagement and presentations on a regular basis. Provide design expertise support in all aspects of UCD, with strong emphasis on mobile-centric solutions, across the analysis and design functions.
· Support a culture of continuous improvement in customer experience, while understanding and balancing HSBC objectives of profitability and productivity alongside adhering to the need to comply with financial crime compliance and risk.
· Work to a high standard to ensure alignment of all your work to the work produced by the rest of the design team, supporting consistent user experience and alignment across multiple products